Come to the Day of the Dead Family Fiesta in Old Pasadena, on Sunday, October 30, 2016 from 2:00 PM to 6:00 PM. There will be many fun activities for the whole family, including:
- Free calavera face painting
- Fun, hands-on craft activities sponsored by the Armory Center for the Arts
and Color Me Mine Pasadena
- Day of the Dead merchandise and artwork from local artisan vendors
- 75-minute family program with storyteller Olga Loya
- Musical performance by 6-piece Mariachi Tesoro de Rebecca Gonzales
- “In Tlanextli Tlacopan” Aztec Fire Dancers will provide an authentic ritual performance dressed in extravagant costumes
Festival will take place at the Metro Right of Way at Union Street (between Colorado and Holly Street), 100 E. Union Street.
Visit their website for more information.