See our San Gabriel blog posts.
Health & Wellness
Pasadena: Free Yoga at Patagonia
- Wednesday nights, 7:15 to 8:15 pm
Pasadena: Farmers’ Market
- Villa Parke Center, Tuesdays from 8:30 am to 12:30 pm
- Victory Park, Saturdays from 8:30 am to 12:30 pm
Pasadena: Old Pasadena Farmers Market
- Sundays, 9 am to 2 pm
San Dimas: Farmers Market
- Wednesdays, open April 6th – September 7th
Alhambra: Edwards Alhambra Renaissance 14 & IMAX
- Sundays & Tuesdays tickets are $6.25 each
Museums & Parks
Arcadia: The Arboretum
- Free on third Tuesday of each month (no tram service those days).
Duarte: Justice Brothers Racing Museum
Pasadena: Norton Simon Museum
- Free first Fridays of the month from 5 to 8 pm
Pasadena: Pacific Asia Museum
- Free second Sunday of each month.
Pasadena: Pasadena Museum of California Art
- 1st Fridays (12–5 pm): Free
3rd Thursdays (5–8 pm): Free
San Marino: The Huntington Library & Art Collections
- Free on the first Thursday of each month with an advance ticket.
Alhambra: Civic Center Library
- Variety of free events (book clubs, movies, health information) listed on Google Calendar.
Norwood: Calendar of Events
- Storytelling, history discussions, workshops, and more.
Pasadena: Events & Newsletter
- Open computers, film screenings, book groups, and more.
Pasadena: Jet Propulsion Laboratory
- Free public tours offered with advance reservation.
Last updated February 14, 2017