See our West LA blog posts.
Malibu: Cornucopia Foundation
- Every Sunday 10 AM – 3 PM, year-round
Palms: Motor Avenue Market
- Sundays, 9 AM – 2 PM
Santa Monica: Farmers Markets
- Multiple days and locations.
Venice: Farmers Market
- Fridays, 7 AM – 11 AM
Westchester: Westchester Farmers Market
- Wednesdays, 8:30 AM – 1:30 PM & Sundays, 9 AM – 2 PM
- Locations vary, see website
Bel-Air: Getty Center
- Admission is free, but pay $15 for parking or take the Metro.
Bel-Air: Skirball Cultural Center
- Free admission on Thursdays
Beverly Hills: Greystone Mansion
Century City: Annenberg Space for Photography
Culver City: Museum of Jurassic Technology
- $8 for Adults, but special rates for unemployed, disabled, or military visitors.
Santa Monica: Bergamot Station
Santa Monica: Museum of Art
- During the fall, winter, and spring quarters of the UCLA Academic Calendar, free shows are every Wednesday night at 7 PM (no late arrivals admitted).
Westwood: Hammer Museum
Other Places to Visit
Santa Monica: Annenberg Community Beach House
- Splash Mondays – $1 to Swim in Public Pool
Malibu: Calendar of Events
- Concerts, storytimes, workshops, and more.
Topanga: Calendar of Events
- Storytelling, knitting groups, S.T.E.M. projects and more.
Last updated February 14, 2017